Comment on page
Tip: If your UNIWeb instance integrates with your institution’s Single-Sign-On (SSO) system for authentication, clicking the Sign in button will redirect you to your institution’s SSO login page to complete the login process. You will be redirected into your UNIWeb account when you have authenticated via your institution’s SSO system.
If you've forgotten your UNIWeb password and cannot log in, you can send a rescue email to your UNIWeb account email address. If you can log in normally, but would like to change your password to something new, you can do so within your UNIWeb account without having to send a rescue email.
Before you begin: If your UNIWeb instance integrates with your institution’s Single-Sign-On (SSO) system for authentication, you must reset your password through your institution’s SSO system.
- 2.Click the Forgot password? link below the password entry field.
- 3.In the Password reset screen, enter your UNIWeb Username. If you did not set a username when you created your account, then your username will be the email address that corresponds with your UNIWeb account.
- 4.Click Submit. You will receive an email with the subject line, Request to reset UNIWeb password, at the email address that corresponds with your UNIWeb account that contains instructions to reset your UNIWeb password.
Note: For your security, the link enclosed within the Request to reset UNIWeb password email will expire after three hours.
- 2.In the right panel, click Change password.
- 3.To validate your account access, enter your current password in the first data entry field, and then create and confirm a new password in the next two data entry fields.
- 4.Click Submit.
Before you begin: If your UNIWeb instance integrates with your institution’s Single-Sign-On (SSO) system for authentication, you must reset member passwords through your institution’s SSO system.
- Edit Member Information
If you have not been assigned a role with the permissions listed above, and believe that you should be able to perform this task within your academic unit, please contact your system administrator.
- 2.Locate any UNIWeb members to whom you would like to send a password reset email, and click the checkbox on the right side of their row. You may only send password reset emails to UNIWeb members within your own academic unit and its sub-units.
- 3.In the right panel, click Password reset.
- 4.In the Reset Password dialog, confirm that you have selected the correct UNIWeb members, and click theReset passwords button. The UNIWeb member will receive an email at their account email address with instructions on how to reset their password.